60 priest Crastaticus application

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

60 priest Crastaticus application

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:07 am

Crast
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)

Crastaticus

What got you started playing WoW?

Played a lot of Everquest, when WoW came out i switched.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?

Roommate is in the guild so i decided to apply also. Well i'm looking for a guild who likes to do end game instances and still mature at the same time. My old horde guild i have about 5 or 6 people (not raid officers) on ignore because they talk to much on vent about stuff that has nothing to do with the raid.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?

Darkie and he is my roommate

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )

First alliance guild, i played all horde until this priest. On the horde side i played in a guild called Full Effect on the Illidan server. If you wondering how i got this character i traded for him. I played a resto shammy for the horde so i'm used ot healing, only thing i'll have ot get used to is demagicing for raiding. Which shouldn't be to hard with the CT raid mod. So i'm trying to run some more 5 and 10 mans and maybe pug AQ and ZG before i do a serious raid. I should have the priest down by this weekend.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?

Only guild i have applied too

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
I want a guild who likes ot have fun but can be serious when the time comes. Just looking for some peeps to do some end game instances with who are mature.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:31 am

lili
msg me in game please. thanks. (either babydolly or pocky)
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”