Application for Vixe - lvl 55 Rogue

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Application for Vixe - lvl 55 Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:33 pm

Fireghoul
Hihi, I'm helping Vixe post, cuz he can't seem to get account working.
~Iceghoul~

What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Vixe - lvl 55 Rogue

What got you started playing WoW?
Started since december 2004. I started because I love to have fun, play with firends, see new things, and just have fun with people around.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
From talking to Iceghoul, I believe I can help out alot because I have raid experience from my 60 main Night elf priest on another server, who is in Naxx currently.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
The guild appears mature, with how membership is handled. I have only met Iceghoul through examining his gear and talking to him.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )
Was not in any guild on this character. SSX is the first one applied to. My priest is from the realm skywall with the guild eternal union.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?
SSX is the first one applied to.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
Matureness, fun, good strategies, and knowing how to get things done.

Willingness to get mods and conduct mannerly in raids?
Yes, have most mods.

If you decide to start running these raids do you understand the above requirements that would be placed on you and agree that you will adhere to them? (This is a hypothetical question, you can decide whether they're something you enjoy or not at any point and even change your mind to not join in on these, the question is for when/if you do decide to join in on them.)
Yes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:25 am

lili
Have him/her to msg me in game. Also Vixe make sure you are signing up on forums and not clicking on the mannaroth link and signing up there. That won't give you an account on these forums. Once you get on the SSX main site click on forums and register here.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”