Callawey, lvl 61 Paladin

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Callawey, lvl 61 Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:54 pm

Callawey
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)

Callawey

What got you started playing WoW?

Blackjack, 70 Druid in this guild, tried for a year to get me to play, knowing Id love it. Once he returned from his latest deployment, I bought the game as a good tool to make up for lost time. Now I am addicted..lol.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?

Blackjack and Crazymom are close personal friends of mine. They held my hand in this game until my training wheels came off. I have heard about the cool people, the level of maturity and the lack of drama for months and figured it is time to join this guild. Plus, I am no longer a complete noob, and wont embarrass them. J

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?

Blackjack has been a good friend of mine since we started playing soccer together 23 years ago. His wife Crazymom is of course a good friend. I have also gone through a couple of instances with Zarthus.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )

I recently quit the Band of Bros. Reborn. I received a random invite from the only player that I played with more than once while in my teens. That player and I frequently quested together because we were similar in level. That lasted until approx. lvl. 45, when he then took over his friends 69, and joined the in crowd of 70s. Besides to him, I felt like and outsider in that guild as it was full of kids, immaturity and drama. I never received any help from any members of that guild, sometimes even after being promised. (if a guild officers word cant be trusted, then is that the type of guild I am looking for?) Anyways, after trying for weeks to get an hour of someones time to help me with my Paladin epic mount quest chain, I left when it was the Shattered Star Exiles that helped me with the final run through Scholomance. I understand that Strat, DM and Scholo are not popular anymore, but isnt a guild there to help people, at least with the important parts of a players progress? I am a helpful person who goes out of his way to aide others. My former guild was not cut from the same cloth. It only gave me a lot of green chatter on the left-hand side of my screen, and thats it. I feel like I was missing out on an important part of the game.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?

No other apps have been sent. Nor will any.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?

A good guild should be helpful, fair and fun. It should be full of people who enjoy the game while not thinking twice to dismount in order to heal, buff or save a complete stranger.

About me:

My name is Robb. I am a 31 year old husband, father and casual game player, although i have been taking my pursuit of my 1st 70 somewhat seriously.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:03 pm

Zepol
you look like a great fit in my book :thumb:

I am no officer but if you ever need help let me know will get something going. Sorry for takeing Jerry last night but Karazhan is kinda like the next big thing.

Let me know what you have left for your epic mount quest. I know this can be a pain to get a group goin for so let me know and ill gather up the shards.

Being a friend from Kev and Steph...anie really tells your personality(left open for punch lines)

If a invite hasnt been sent out to you yet Ill scream your name out in the guild to get ya a invite.

See ya in game, im usually the one with the really bad spelling :smack:
(RIP-You will never be forgotten)Zepol lvl 70 Lock- Afflication and Destruction.
(Reborn)Zepol lvl 80 Mage - Arcane (Akama)
Ive lvl 80 Shamman - Resto/Elemental(Akama)
Faeith lvl 80 DeathKnight - Frost Tank/Blood DPS(Akama)
Never give up before attempting it first.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:06 pm

undrin
Feel free to whisper me in game. I am not on much right now but I would be glad to get you an invite. Also I know Lillith, Leapha, Babydolly, Axavier are on quite often. Just let them know youhave posted on the forums and I have responded. Have a good one. You sound like you would be a great fit to our family.
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:49 pm

Lilleth
lol...ya beat me to it, Mark :)

Was going to post the same thing.
/purr
Lilleth 85 Night Elf Druid-Resto (Mannoroth)
Raevynn 85 Night Elf Hunter (Mannoroth)
Zyllah 85 Night Elf Death Knight-Blood (Mannoroth)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:56 pm

undrin
Welcome to our family! Hope to se you online!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:25 pm

lili
mark didn't you realize I wasn't on for weeks? or is someone logging me on for the food and water.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:33 pm

undrin
LOL Weili I wasnt told you were gone until after that post. At the time I just figured you ere busy with school. hehe

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:38 am

Zepol
lili wrote:mark didn't you realize I wasn't on for weeks? or is someone logging me on for the food and water.
Both? :thumb:
(RIP-You will never be forgotten)Zepol lvl 70 Lock- Afflication and Destruction.
(Reborn)Zepol lvl 80 Mage - Arcane (Akama)
Ive lvl 80 Shamman - Resto/Elemental(Akama)
Faeith lvl 80 DeathKnight - Frost Tank/Blood DPS(Akama)
Never give up before attempting it first.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”