Danliz, Paladin, lv 49

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Danliz, Paladin, lv 49

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:23 pm

Danliz
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Danliz :)

What got you started playing WoW?
My bf introduced me :thumb:

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
Again, my bf introduced me. If my bf joined it meaning this guild is right for me too:D

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
First one is still my bf, then Steph, and Jason so far..and a guy named Mark..but I kind of forget :sweat:

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )

I dont remember because I left the guild for so long and be on my own rather than with my previous guild b/c they was so on their own :shake: so why I dont be on my own too and I can avoid all the bulls*** they spam on my screen...yeah..that is the reason I rathered to be on my own..but now..so far this guild is good :D

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?
Nope :cool:

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
Friendly why? b/c we play game for fun and relaxing and these come from between ppl so I really want to be aroudn with friendly ppl. Plus dont spam all of those non-sence and bull*** too much that I only see green words on my screen :blank:

Have fun and enjoy the game :D

Signed
Danliz

P.S: My sound is kind of sour huh? hehe..jst finished with my exam, still stressfull..hehe...not hyper yet :smack:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:16 pm

lili
msg an officer in game myself is babydolly. you keep saying your bf, what's his char name unless it's umistakable like danlizsbf
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:06 pm

Lilleth
Yukimura/Han is her bf :) Already invited...just asked her to post an app to make it "official".

:thumb:
/purr
Lilleth 85 Night Elf Druid-Resto (Mannoroth)
Raevynn 85 Night Elf Hunter (Mannoroth)
Zyllah 85 Night Elf Death Knight-Blood (Mannoroth)

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”