Mooni

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Mooni

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:13 am

Mooni
Hi all :)

I am Mooni and my charachter name is Mooni. I am 23 years old, I come from Kuwait a country far far away (near Iraq). I play lots of computer games and I think WoW is the coolest. I started playing it 2 years ago and still enjoy playing with my priest.

Well 3 of my brothers are currently in SSX,
Xenosteel, Mil & Monamy. All are my real borthers :) They been asking me to join this guild since day one and I think I am ready to join after all the good things I have heard.

I was on Tattered Virtue & Dragons of Viet. I joined TV first but wanted to change into raiding a bit so joined DoV. After sometime I quit the whole game and now I am back :). SSX is the first guild that i apply for

I am looking for a guild where i can enjoy the game, have fun, chat and help others. I like to enjoy my time in game the same way I enjoy it in real.. having lots of fun. I don't mind going into raids as long as I dont get the blame if a tank dies (well I never was a tank healer but still..) I also enjoy PVP its so much fun

I am looking for a guild that balances out fun / pvp and raiding and hopefully from what I heard I am joining the right one.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:11 pm

lili
Msg an officer when you get in game again and we'll get you an invite.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”