Patch Deployment.......

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Patch Deployment.......

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:46 am

Ozany
So, how many times is it gonna take CCP to realize that when they say a few hours means at least a full day?? :smack: I just hope that I can get to the PoS and get it emptied before it starts ejecting stuff into space after they finally open the server up with a patch that we can download. :mad:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:11 am

SSX-Wedge
Yeah my wife said She hasnt been able to connect all day. I can see they are having some serious issues trying to even getting it up and running correctly again. Up and hour... up another hour.... up two hours. Dang

SSX-Wedge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:19 am

Ozany
Well, MOTD says they are up and bringing the Auto-Patcher online. I am monitoring TS if anyone wants to join the wait with me. :thumb: (Just gotta wonder how long she'll last this time hehe :confused: )

EDIT: I know it is working for some of you, been watching the numbers slowly climb from 1200ish to almost 2300. But the autopatch is not working for me and cannot manually patch since the website is still not updated.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:26 am

Futile Resistance
Just logged on now and it shows ~5k online (with a message #1 in queue - weird).

Return to “EvE Online”