Hello?

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Hello?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:38 pm

Rock-n-Roll
People still play this? Just finally getting around to trying it out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:28 pm

Padishar
I've seen a couple of people off and on the past couple of weeks in vent playing this,
so I know at least a couple people do.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:45 pm

Ozany
We have a small active member count in EvE. With it being summer, not as many as I would like :D Normally we have anywhere from 1- 5 in game at a time, not counting alts.

We lost one member to factional warfare since your entire corp would have to join a specific militia, and that would make certain areas of space unusable for us, and that is not a good thing for our industrial side. :smack:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Rock-n-Roll
Ozany wrote:We have a small active member count in EvE. With it being summer, not as many as I would like :D Normally we have anywhere from 1- 5 in game at a time, not counting alts.

We lost one member to factional warfare since your entire corp would have to join a specific militia, and that would make certain areas of space unusable for us, and that is not a good thing for our industrial side. :smack:
How do I go about finding you all?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:37 am

Ozany
We have offices in:
Mies - Duvolle Labs
Assiettes - Concord station
Ealur - Only station
You can drop an Application in any of these stations. Just dock, look at the offices window at bottom right of station screen and scroll down til you see the corp.

We will be awaiting your application. Post your in game name in here so we can process you quicker. :thumb:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:47 am

Rock-n-Roll
Name is Rockin Roll.

Now I just need to figure out how to use that durned map to get where I need to go ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:28 pm

Ozany
Open the tab called People and Places.
Select search for solar system in drop down menu.
Type in the system and hit search.
Right click on the correct system and set as destination, the route will generate for your auto-pilot.
You can then follow the route manually or automatically.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:33 am

Phrank T Phish
if its set for shortest, check the route for lowsec and chokepoints. if your going through any in a slow ship (if your moving house i assume your in something chunky) then you might want to re-plan the route by changing shortest to safest, or check gates with an alt (just roll a new character and jump it in before you take your main through). if anyone is sitting on the gate, even if they arent criminally flagged, dont go in.
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:26 pm

Ozany
He was coming from high sec caldari space. Lowest sec in the route is 0.5 even for shortest. Plus, he is only a few days old with very little to his name. I sent him a small stipen to start him off.

What he needs is someone to help him figure out the skills and stuff. I started but RL called me away (hot water heater leaking - they are replacing it and tearing out the floor due to water damage). I will continue as I can.

Ozany

Return to “EvE Online”