Hello there !

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Hello there !

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:14 pm

Ismona
Ok, so I got a little tiered of WoW and went back to playing EvE ahead of Warhemmer. So, ya, here I am in EvE playing again :)

Anyways, I am back with the corp that I helped found in 2003 when the game first started with a group from Earth and Beyond. So, these guys have been around a very long time.

At any rate, I just wanted to drop a line and let you know that there are others that know about this great group of people in the game with you and if you want to, we can always use some new friends in the EvE Universe.

If you want to talk at any time and I am online, I play on the Characters Biorott ( my Primary ) and Ismona ( alt in the early stages of leveling, almost done all my learning skills ).

If you guys still play this game and want to get a bit more active, my friends in Trade Consortium would have alot of fun with ya all.

Look forward to hearing from you guys.
'May the gods stand between you and harm in all the dark places that you must walk"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:56 am

SL33PY
Me and a friend of mine have been talking about eve for nearly two years. The day that he says he is signing up, will be the day that I'll join him and then the both of us will enroll into active duty with the ssx ... errr group? clan? company?

whatever, we'll be active and churning trough the steep learning curve :D

edit: maybe I can get my wife interested ... ... or not :/ :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:22 pm

Phrank T Phish
SL33PY wrote:then the both of us will enroll into active duty with the ssx ... errr group? clan? company?
corp :-)

the learning curve is pretty harsh on the new guys, but once you log some flight time and get a few kills under your belt, things flow nicely.

and id advise against getting the other half into it, its a very political game and ingame disputes easily fall into rl :-/
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:45 am

Ozany
We currently try to keep the politics out of it (ie. not in an alliance nor are we into factional warfare). As of now, we are an independant corporation that has a 10% tax rate for NPC bounties and mission rewards. We do not have set corp operations due to most people having RL comitments and varied playing times.

We do try to get some corp mission days in when we can (ie. get a small group together for higher level missions than they can normally use) but only a few of us have done that. You gain knowledge from the harder missions, like damage amounts that the higher levels can do, what is needed to kill a battleship and that sort, but most of us doing level 4 missions can solo them anyways so its mostly for the more junior members then for us.

What I have done before is get into a logistics support ship and just boost the armor or shield repair rate of a more junior member so they can survive the missions. :thumb:

The real fun comes with a 2 man crew doing level 5 missions. (Faction Navy Ships to kill). Have talked with people that solo them in carriers, but I run a command ship or heavy assault ship with a logistics support to repair the tank while killing the mission. not a great amount for rewards, but the loyalty point gains are real nice( if you have the time, you can earn a faction battle ship in a week) :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:20 pm

Phrank T Phish
Ozany wrote:not a great amount for rewards, but the loyalty point gains are real nice( if you have the time, you can earn a faction battle ship in a week) :D
are they still about a bil isk? i should be back ingame soon and ill be needing to pick up another dread. i might come see you folks to earn some cheddar before i head back into the deep.
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:10 am

Ozany
Gallente Navy Megathrons are only in the 400M range. The Navy Battleship market has dropped alot in the past year. Be good to see you back in game. We have had several alliance offerings in the last couple months, but until we can get a more stable player base time wise, I don't really see any alliance keeping us past a trial period due to inactivity.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:17 pm

SSX-Andy
Been playing EvE a bit on and off since this summer. Not very high in the skill department as of yet, but earning some nice isks on trade.

Return to “EvE Online”