Sirius Take Down ...........

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Sirius Take Down ...........

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:44 pm

Ozany
As per previous thread and in game discussions, Sirius is being taken down once I return from my trip to Georgia. I suggest you get your ships out if you can, otherwise they will be moved out in the Orca once I get Digr back in there to do so. Also, any players not active that get stuck in Sirius after the move, will have to pod themselves out to a clone in Empire space if you can't scan an exit. Sooooo,, make sure your clones are up tp date and log in every once in a while :) Ship and implant losses will be covered by corp wallet if that happens, but there is nothing we can do about lost skill points.

The move out will occur early in January, dependant on access to a decent system to transport through and my available play time.

Re: Sirius Take Down ...........

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:27 am

Thunderbird
If someone is able to update their clone, they're already out of Sirius ;). Since you can't do that in WH space last I checked.

Re: Sirius Take Down ...........

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:59 pm

Ozany
This is true, but if you log in and its not up to date, we still have a base in there and the ability to scan you a way out. If you wait til after we take it down and move every one out to log in and check, then it's a bigger issue.

Return to “EvE Online”