Stability Issues

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Re: Stability Issues

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:52 am

Stracius
2 pci slots (the other 4 are pci-e), one covered completely by the new GPU's fan+heatsink assembly, and the other so close to the GPU that I'm worried it may obstruct air intake for the fan :lol: . Not good when I have both a wireless adapter and a sound card. Mobo design could've used a bit more planning, methinks.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:20 am

Ozany
Well, they make those IDE cards in a PCI-e format as well, its the new format. And yes, I agree, alot of the new MoBo's don't take heat sinks and fans for the GPU into consideration. Guessing they figure we are all going to use liquid cooling, but even those need space for the heat sink adapter.
Personally I would like to go back to a full tower case with a full sized MoBo and lots of room, but that will have to wait for my next build. Gonna eek out as much use of the current comp as I can til I retire from the navy and get a stable job and some of the house rennovations done as well. :D
Oz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:42 am

Theoroshia
I could recommend a few things that I used in my latest rig. It runs nice and smooth and it wasn't too expensive (~850 USD).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:48 am

Ozany
I just replaced my old graphics card with a Diamond ATI Radeon HD 4350 that I got at the Air Force Exchange on clearance since they stopped selling vid cards (Under $28). :D
So I have a used ATI Radeon X550 PCI-e X16 with a noisy fan that doesn't always run if anyone needs it hehe. 256Mb DDR and supports DirectX9 and has had the fan replaced twice already with extra heat sinks added during the last fan replacement. :smack:

Return to “EvE Online”