Implant costs

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Implant costs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:22 pm

SL33PY
Hey,

Can someone post the current ingame price for the memory and intelligency implants? For the +5, +6 and +7 ones?

I'm at work and can't check it in game now

Re: Implant costs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Stracius
+5's are the highest, and you're looking at between 100-130 mil isk per
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Stracius
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:41 pm

SL33PY
EVE Mon said there is a +6 and +7 too

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:02 am

Stracius
The advanced and elite implants, while searchable in EVE's contracts, don't seem to exist in the game. If they do, I have never seen them, and searching contracts doesn't show any hits.

If they *did* exist, I would suspect starting price would be roughly a billion isk each.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Thunderbird
There's a big hint in that (well, last time I checked) when you open the skill point reassignment dialog, the Implant parts only show 5 bars. If there were +6 and +7 implants, those would be bigger.

Return to “EvE Online”