New members in EVE

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

New members in EVE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:44 am

Stracius
Just officially welcoming quite a few new people that joined us last week in EVE. For those outside of EVE, Kj's new job introduced him to more than a handful of co-workers with their own corp in the game. They recently experienced a split, with their empire-space members moving out to no-man's land in 0.0 space (heavy PvP oriented), and the ones that were in wormhole space with us decided to join up.

I didn't get a count on how many of them there are exactly, estimate between 5 and 10, but hopefully we can encourage them to come over and sign up here on the forums and say hello. I don't expect this to happen soon, as the company Kj is working at recently went into crunch mode with an impending game release. I/we look forward to both, as we'll see a new game on the market from their efforts, and we'll see them back in the game after having spent 18 or more hours a day at work :lol: .
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Re: New members in EVE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Theoroshia
My goal is to be more like Inverse every day :P

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Welcome, welcome new members! Doubly so when you find time to come to the forums!

Put your feet up, ask Strac to buff your shoes, and have fun in our little community :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Kon
I would also like to extend a warm welcome to our new members. It is good to have you join our community.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:10 pm

InverseFlux
Yes, Theo, I think everyone would like to be like me! WWID!

Ok, maybe not. It would be pretty weird to see a bunch of mes walking around everywhere.

Work has been a bit gnarly as of late( :smack: ) and I've not been able to be very active lately on the forums during day as I would like. Have a few formulas for staying alive in Null Sec ratting while living in WH space, even solo in populated systems I'd like to post about, but lack of time... anyway, I've gotten a bit offtopic now... :lol:

Thank you :D

Return to “EvE Online”