New Change ........

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

New Change ........

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Ozany
We have applied for entrance into the Opprimo Vox Alliance in Eve. We know these guys, some we have been flying with for a couple years. They have industry, PvP, Mission runners and wormhole operations. I will be sending a corp mail for information on the intel channels and the likes. This, I feel, is an oppurtunity for growth in the corp, both in operations knowledge and teamwork. The alliance has a plan for 0.0 sov in the works, at which point we may be called upon to help patrol / maintain that sapce, but none of this is mandatory. This could be a great oppurtunity for us as a group, like the good old days in fountain alliance. I do not expect it to be the same as that period though, as there is no plans to try and claim an entire region of space.

It takes 24 hours after our application has been accepted before we are in the alliance, however, any that are in empire are welcomed to join them in their current operations. If you are in WH space or empire, you are not expected to leave what you are doing to be in the Alliance. The group is setup fairly similar to our own, with groups out doing individual operations, like us with WH ops, low sec and missioners / industry guys.

I made this decision based on discussions in chats in game, on skype and thru discussions with the alliance head diplomat. No real opposition was discussed other than potential mandatory operations, which I am assured will not happen. Just as we do corp operations as a "if you can, great. If not, we understand" mindset.

:thumb:

Re: New Change ........

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:27 am

Inquisitor
Nice.
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:01 pm

SL33PY
Great :thumb:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Stracius
Liking it. I think this'll give a bit more variety to the things our members can do in game, and maybe even snag us a few more if we manage to pull off some degree of professionalism and skill (yeah right :p ).

Now if we could just get our guys to come visit the forums.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Ozany
Yeah, Good luck with getting them more active in the forums, I can't even get them to give me an updated mail of the KI guys that moved over here for us to let them into the war room. :smack:

Oz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:17 am

SL33PY
I'm here :) Then again I was in the forums before joining up on eve...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Theoroshia
Oppimo Vox?

:P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Ozany
Fixed that, TY for reading.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:32 am

Molgia
I'm here...just don't ever feel the need to post anything...or reply...may have something to do with the fact that I was in the corp for a very short period of time...and have returned.

Return to “EvE Online”