On ISK and My Inability to Make It

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

On ISK and My Inability to Make It

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:45 am

Theoroshia
Well, basically, Hader's sub won't be renewed until I can figure out a way to make ISK with Theo and/or Theo Mad. There's mining as an option, and maybe mission running, although I hear reactions are good ISK.

The reason you might ask? It is a pain to have to scrape by and buy my ships and not be able to fit them. I've got an Armageddon in Vez that just sits there, and my only real PvP ship is a T1 cruiser. I can't fund what I lose, so until that is fixed, I'll be gone from PvP.

Re: On ISK and My Inability to Make It

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Isileth
I would love to be down in Vez but due to danger I obviously cant go ratting and that's my only income with which I'm not only after ships but also plex since im just as poor in real life.

Is there some easy to get into manufacturing or other money making opportunities that some of us are missing out on that might help? Cant say I know to much about manufacturing could we not have some guys just making real low level components for those doing the big stuff and creating a bit more wealth in the corp?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:59 pm

SL33PY
My char is still in training, but I'm real good in refining I can refine anything with almost no losses. I'm on a mission to fully train industry and by next year (end of june) I will have trained every industry to level V and some other support skills (science, engineering)

After that I aim to learn all intelligence - memory related skills. That will take about 5 years... I know... still, I want at least Rank 1-3 skills to level V

For some reason setting up training plans is very fun atm...

I just don't really get to playing yet, but when this trade char is finished I hope to make tons of money :D

I now wish I actually started out in 2004 would have made things a lot more fun right now instead of in the long run

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:27 am

SSX-Killjoy
if you could get Theo/Theo Mad out to hi-sec you could mission run to earn isk when you are low. Or mine. Depending on skills running sites in a c2 works well as well.
================================
I will be forever Shattered Star, but only as an
EXILE can I find peace in this lifetime.
================================

Return to “EvE Online”