YaY! Router fixed.

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

YaY! Router fixed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:19 am

Futile Resistance
Turns out all my login problems were related to my router. I had upgraded the firmware to a version that kept getting me dropped every now and then (as some ppl have noticed on IRC). I'm guessing this led me to not being able to login...

I've downgraded the firmware one version back, and so far I've managed to successfully log in every time (so far...).

See you guys in game. :thumb:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:05 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Great news! Look forward to seeing you ingame again Fut :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:16 pm

Futile Resistance
Hope to catcha online later Anubis. When you went off to eat, sleep crept on me again :sweat: *goes to bed now*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:52 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Gotcha. Hopefully I'll catch you later then :thumb:

I'll keep my fingers crossed that no more alarms go off ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Neocron”