UA - International Server?

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:13 pm

[TgR]KILLER
you can try pming mr lupus wonderboy on the THN since he's regged there.. or ask morph to seek contact to him.. i remember him saying somewere or somebody say something about contacting another servers FC to talk to. because they weren't putting in new FCs to fill gaps..
Recklezz Human Paladin, Professions: Herbalism / Alchemy / First Aid / Fishing / Cooking.
Up to date profile on Allakhazam

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:57 pm

M.Steiner
Could always try sending Tammy a pm on the nc forums, if she's got her pms set on mail alert u should be able to catch her. Tho if not it might be a long shot cos she hasn't been on there since July lol :weird: http://forum.neocron.com/member.php?userid=20250
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:51 pm

Riccko
just thought i let you know
theres a pheonix on saturn as well
there city mercs and not very frindly.hehe :shake:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:27 pm

f33StNeu$
quote from thanatos on official Neocron forum
Items that are being removed from the game for good:
Holy Posion Sanctum
Holy Catharsis Sanctum
Kamikaze Chips
Belt of Zargerus and similar unused quest items
Spirit Mod and Ammo (possibly all Silent Hunters if the weapons no longer work when the mod is removed)
hope this clears things up a bit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:44 pm

Blue Star
As requested by BD ;) this is the text I'll be posting in FA-Saturn's in-game faction forum:
Lo all :)

First, I'd better introduce myself - I'm the Jonax from the NC forums ;) but I am also Blue Star, once the clan researcher for the SSC on FA-Uranus. Now for the real business :)

On the Uranus server, the three largest clans of the Angels (SSC, Rangers, Reaktor2000) formed an alliance known as the "United Angels". The UA worked in unison in planning & executing op fights and it worked a treat - The most significant reason being that the existance of the UA meant that we didn't have to worry about what clan had active hackers, supplies etc and we managed to get more done as a result. The result rubbed off on the whole faction, as we didn't end up creating an alliance of FA clans - We ended up becoming the faction altogether.

At the moment according to KK's planfile, the runners of the Pluto, Saturn and Uranus servers (as well as the fresh blood) will be on the one international server for the near future - While some of us may not like the circumstances, we can use them to our advantage and become one of the strongest factions on the game.

To cut the crap, we want to start to rebuild the spirit of UA, whether it's as the United Angels or in another form, on the open beta server and to get it to full power on the International retail server. FA-Uranus & FA-Pluto have already got involved with the UA project - If all three sides acted on the same page, coupled with the rest of the Dome factions we could seriously make Neocron's runners wish they didn't side with Reza. >)

We've started working on some of the details so far, but this is purely to see how you guys would react to such an idea. If you guys think it's a good idea and want to join in, we can start to sort out the details on the open beta server. If any (or all) clans don't want to, it's no problem - But the UA would seriously be affected without the strength of Saturn.

The plan at the moment is to announce the UA on the open beta faction forum in a few days and to hold a meeting for all FA to come to. At the meeting would be the unveiling & discussion of an agreement for UA members, which will basically state that we're all together as one, but that we don't get on each other's backs with our own "special" ideas - After all, every clan is unique.

Anyway, feel free to give your views, questions, rotten tomates etc :) FA-Pluto's forums, Tech Haven Network, are currently hosting the discussion for the initial UA discussions at www.techhaven.org. If members from each clan want to come in and give your input, come on and do so - We want your input! :)

For the Angels, reunited once again =)

Blue Star
Shattered Star Exiles
FA-Uranus
Speaking of which, we could do with two new forums being created - One for discussions about UA with the other clans so we can start discussions on home turf, and a members-only forum to move some of the more sensitive discussions in here (e.g. this thread ;))
Last edited by Blue Star on Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:32 pm

M.Steiner
We'll have a members only NC2 forum soon. I've asked Ed if he can set us one up over the weekend if he has time, tho the UA forum could prolly wait until we actually have everything finished. Like the alliance agreement, and when NC2 hits retail and we reform the UA. Not much point having an alliance forum until we actually have it all finalised and the game is actually released imo.. but anyway, plenty of time.

btw Blue, will u be joining in with the practical stuff of the UA in NC2 as well? - op wars/pvp i mean? :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:55 pm

BlackDove
There's really no hurry for a UA forum yet - we have a perfectly good Neocron related forum for anything temporary that we might need to hold, ie - this forum.

When and if the time comes, we'll create one probably, of course.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:12 pm

Blue Star
Well the request for the UA forum was so those who do not have the luxury of discussion forums (i.e. FA-Saturn & new potential subscribers playing as FA) could join in at one place before anything is signed. The only other option is to direct them to THN - In which case, the UA & members' only forums won't be needed until the dotted line is signed.

As for the PvP/ops, maybe when I have time to train DEX :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:42 pm

M.Steiner
We got our strategy forum setup now thx to Ed. You should be able to see it in the forum list now :D. I've put all our stickies back up that we used to have.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:47 am

Blue Star
Because of recent complications and conversations, I'm withdrawing my involvement in the UA rebuilding. If someone else wants to get UA back up, they're gonna have to start when I've left off.

I'm not going to say anything else on the subject - My focuses of attention are now BSR & uni

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:39 am

M.Steiner
Blue Star wrote:Because of recent complications and conversations, I'm withdrawing my involvement in the UA rebuilding. If someone else wants to get UA back up, they're gonna have to start when I've left off.

I'm not going to say anything else on the subject - My focuses of attention are now BSR & uni
mmkay then..

We'll get things sorted no worries :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:36 pm

M.Steiner
For anyone that doesn't read NC forums often,

Ste, Stew, Zaq, Kid, Leman, Elendil, Vinny and Moonshine Vodka of Rangers have left NC for good :( (see NC thread)
Sad to see them all go, all of them were top notch guys and were great fun to play with and great allies too.

I told ste in pm just now that if any of them wanted to stay in touch that they're welcome to pop in here and say hi whenever they want, he said they'd stay in touch :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:02 pm

Riccko
:lol:
Last edited by Riccko on Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:06 pm

M.Steiner
Not much point in playing NC1 when the servers shut tomorrow night and NC2 is due to go retail in less than a week :p

Return to “Neocron”