Still locked out.

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Still locked out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:48 pm

Gryphon
Done evrything - rattled off some more emails and PMs today. Even If I repay (which I most certainly will NOT) they say I might not be able to access it... which is just bollocks really.

Hopefully I'll be in @ the weekend if not - I cannot be arsed redoing my chars and I'm off for a bit till everything is fixed.
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:12 pm

M.Steiner
Fingers crossed for the weekend then mate, maybe also try pm or email Danae as well - She said for peeps still having problems to let her know. I'm sure she'd do her best to get it sorted for you :)

kitch@reakktor.com
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:42 am

SSX-Biggie
I can't play either.

I wanted to log-in and level my spy some more (btw did the test drones get wiped with the patch122 or just the vendors?).

This is bullsh!t. I fecking HATE Click2Pay.

"Account Expired"!?!?!?!?!?!?!! WTF!?

I may be quitting this game soon because I can't be bothered with having to do a company's work to give them my money. For approx. $20 USD/month I need to deal with this bullsh!t? Feck that!

KK needs to kick Click2Pay or lose ANOTHER 2 years + customer.

Looks like WoW here I come...

Feck you Click2Pay!
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:01 am

M.Steiner
Theme week test drone NPC's did get removed ya :(

Send a pm or mail to Danae biggie, SS also had exactly the same problem as you guys and she sorted it all out for him and he's able to play again now.
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:07 pm

Gryphon
Talking to C2P they're sorting me out. Which is fun - apparently they tried to debit - but it didn't register on thier computer. It reg'd with my bank though.

SOOOO....

They're running a test through - if it works then I get my account - if not - I'm shafted for another 3 month payment on monday. Ho Hum.
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:13 pm

SoulSeeker
Well i pm'd Danae within the Nc forums coz i couldnt get access there aswell as by neocron a/c being closed and all she did was sent a simple email to c2p sayin i had payment issues and could they re activate my a/c...about an hour later my Credit card was debited for the upgrade from nc1- nc2 ...11...and my a/c was active again....tho sayin that my subs for 6 months are due tommorrow the 5th Dec...so we'llsee how that goes.

I went to c2p's website and checked the transaction section and true enough there was the 11 debit...oki lost a few 'free'days about 5 i think but sod it i've been writing mails to nc helpdesk and c2p since beginning of October about my a/c being suspended.

Write or Email :

Jolene Kitch" <kitch@reakktor.com>
Jolene "Danae" Kitch, Community Support
R E A K K T O R . C O M
A Division of 10tacle Studios AG

Walderseestr. 30
30177 Hannover
Germany, EUROPE

Hope that helps guys.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:02 pm

SSX-Killjoy
I can almost guarantee that the sum of their problems is that they have to deal with so many international accounts. There are, and will always be issues in dealing with banks where the variables of language, computer management, server structure, and online ideology are different.

CCBill, a company I used to work for, handled ccbilling for subscription services (of the type that BD appreciate), and we always had problems with international accounts. Some systems treat it better than others, some provide a longer leniency on charges with verbal checking, and only after both have failed do they close an account.

C2P I think is a bit new to the business. I had never heard of them before, so what you are all feeling is the newbie crunch. Don't get discouraged, it will all work out, and over the next 6 months I am sure you will see vast improvements in the ease and simplicity of maintaining your accounts.

It is just unfortunate that they rolled out before they had really thought the whole process through.. Live and Learn, the rules of online programming.
================================
I will be forever Shattered Star, but only as an
EXILE can I find peace in this lifetime.
================================

Return to “Neocron”