Spring Time Fun

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Spring Time Fun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:53 pm

Ambush
Well spring is here and that means time for some new games, I mean there is only so many times I can chainsaw Kahn :p
These are the games that I would be looking out for:

Last years hit is back for a next round Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 is set to be released (US) March 6, 2007

This is the one a few of you are excited for
Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars is set to be released (US) March 28, 2007

The once Playstation exclusive is now here with us on the 360 Armored Core 4 is set for a "spring 2007" release, but my local Best Buy tells me 3/20/2007.

Then the came that I know Kahn and Anubis are excited for Mass Effect which is set for release according to Best Buy is 4/30/2007

Anything I miss? What games are you waitiing for this Spring?
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

Re: Spring Time Fun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:25 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Ambush wrote:I know Kahn and Anubis are excited for Mass Effect which is set for release according to Best Buy is 4/30/2007
Only for the PC version myself, which will be at least a good 6 months after the 360 release. But yeah, the game looks fantastic. And its Bioware, so its bound to bring RPG greatness. Whether it can knock KOTOR off its pedestal as my favourite RPG remains to be seen, but the signs look good.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:57 pm

Inquisitor
I picked up Crackdown, both for the Halo 3 beta and the supposedly good coop play.
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:12 am

Ambush
GRAW2 Multiplayer Demo came out some time recent for those intrested. You can play in different modes like mutliplayer campain, solo elimination and team elimination. :thumb:
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:54 pm

Inquisitor
Crackdown is a blast, btw.
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:01 pm

Ambush
Is it? I heard it could be beaten pretty quick. Have you tried the Halo3 Beta yet?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:47 pm

Ambush
My buddy let me borrow Crackdown and I can really say that Co-op makes this game that much better.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:52 am

Inquisitor
I have not tried the Halo beta, don't think its actually out yet.

I am very much enjoying crackdown, but yeah, the core game is very short.

Coop is very well implimented.
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:43 pm

Ambush
Yea I found out that the Halo3 Beta doesnt come out untill Spring some time. Hopefully when (if) my buddy lets me borrow Crackdown again we can try some coop, well, that is if you can pull your self away from FF Inq ;D .

Return to “Xbox Live”