Killed a Rockstar acheivement - complete!

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Killed a Rockstar acheivement - complete!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:03 pm

esd
Was in multi tonight and I bagged someone, turns round and gives me the "killed a rockstar" acheivement...

Looks like I picked up the virus. If you want the acheivement, lemme know and we can sort something out... :thumb:
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:22 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I'm coming to get both you and it :p
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: Killed a Rockstar acheivement - complete!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:47 pm

El Oso
esd wrote:"killed a rockstar" acheivement...
I didn't buy into any of the current gen consoles and haven't seen GTA4 so can only guess at what you guys are talking about, but it sounds cool! Grats! :D
Last edited by El Oso on Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:07 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Sorry esd. Connection appears to be completely dead tonight. First I got timeouts, then I got in only to be disconnected seconds later, then I got "This game doesn't exist".

When I finally got to the lobby with you it dropped me again, before repeating more "Game doesnt exist" errors.

Bleh, I am not impressed. Another reason why Gold would be useless to me I guess :( Thanks for trying anyway.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Xbox Live”