I'm on board :)

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

I'm on board :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:15 am

Ozone
Got a 360. Tomorrow I have to go pick up some games - I got a 3 for 2 deal at GameStop.

So, first is Fable II for Sprite. Other 2 are for me and online fun. I'm thinking of these as a shortlist:

Call of Duty 4
Gears of War 2
Fallout 3

Looking for something with some good storyline (and replayability) for single player, yet some good on-line time.
Also may pick up the Orange Box for an extra $15. Anyone playing that on-line game? Any good?
Any suggestions, opinions appreciated.

Also, unsure how this friends thing works. I'm on XBL gold. My player name is 'ExemplaryTripod', my e-mail is 'mcorkin1 -REPLACE WITH AN AT SYMBOL- hotmail.com'.
If ya see me on, drop me on yer list (I've yet to figure ll this crap out).
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:46 pm

esd
Added jooooo - also masked your email a bit to stop it getting harvested by passing bots :)
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:01 pm

Ambush
esd wrote:Added jooooo - also masked your email a bit to stop it getting harvested by passing bots :)
Pfft, now that I know that I'll remove mine too :P.

Gears 2 and Fallout 3 should be real good.

Just so you know tho there is a new Call of Duty out called "World at War".
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:39 pm

Ozone
OK, so I was diging about for my credit card and found some cash I had stashed away and forgotten about. Plus, when we got to Gamestop they were having a 3 for 2 sale on used games.

Here's the haul (for $140):
Civilization Revolution
Fable II
Fallout 3
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Call of Duty 4
Assassin's Creed

:)
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:44 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I'll add you to my Friends List when I head online in a few minutes :) Whilst I am a Silver User myself, always nice to have more friends on Live.

Looks like you got a good haul games wise (except perhaps the Civ game, which I found less than enjoyable). I recommend Mass Effect though - you don't need multiplayer with a story that good. A very replayable game with multiple endings/ways to do things. I defy anyone not to enjoy it.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:21 am

Ozone
KK, got around my first setup and already ditched my avatar. Soz, esd, had just added ya.
Anyways, new gamertag is 'Ozone SSX'.
:)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:45 pm

M.Steiner
Nice choice of games there Oz, i haven't played them all but Fallout3, CoD4 & Fable2 are all very good. F3 will keep you entertained for quite a while if you do all the side stuff and don't rush through the main story, i racked up about 64 hours with that game alone. Hope you enjoy those as much as i did! :)

I'd recommend Mass Effect too like Anny, just finished playing that tonight, decided to leave that till i'd got a HDTV and i'd played some of the other games i had, but it was certainly worth the wait.
GTA4 would probably be good to get too, great story & lots to do. My account is only silver now (I'm Rigby85 btw if you wanted to add me mate) but the multiplayer for that is good fun too so you should get quite a lot of play out of that game me thinks. :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “Xbox Live”