Wulfie's taking a break

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Wulfie's taking a break

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:15 pm

Wulfsmark
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I will be taking a break for a while..... I will miss you all and keep tabs on you through forums.. so if you need permission for something just post it here and I will think about it!!! LOL Just kidding... I have had a great time with all of you and want to thank you all for being such good friends!!!

Wulfie, Gav, Wulfsmark, Ellura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:01 pm

Deimos
:( Will there be anyone left playing after everyone leaves?

I'll miss seeing you on the game, but hopefully you'll come back to us soon. Don't forget how much fun we are. :) We'll miss you greatly but we'll always be here on the forums to hear how things are going for you. Take care!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:11 pm

FalconX
I'm sure going to miss our (mis)adventures into the Ettenmoors! I hope to see ya back in game in the near future. Until then, I wish you the best of luck in all you do! I'll look forward to seeing ya around the forums! :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:14 am

El Oso
Wulfie!
:(

We'll miss you and hope to see you back soon!

Take care!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:39 am

Slyng
/sniff

Who will teach me how to dance now?

Good luck to you Wulfie, we shall see you soon I hope.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:47 pm

Revonator
Goodbye for now Wulfie, we hope to see you again :)
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:50 pm

backpain
Have a good break Wulf(ie, smark, etc).
Hope to see you back really soon! :cool:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:28 pm

Ardith
:( We'll be looking forward to your return!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:56 pm

Christhalion
You will be missed my friend. Take care and come back soon! :)
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:30 pm

Jeredoc
Jeredoc will have a /cheer waiting for you when you come back.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:53 pm

Wulfsmark
Yay Jeredoc.. I love the hobbit cheer!!!

Thank you all for the warm wishes!!! I will still be around the forums!!

I just want to let you all know that there are some items in my home, 7 Haven Way (by the kinhouse), that if anyone needs anything they are welcome to it. I have given the kin permission to remove decorations... so have at it... the house will be foreclosed on March 22 if anyone would be interested in buying it.

With that said I will miss gaming with you all for now.. but I hope to play with you all again!!! ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:13 pm

Syro
Wulfsmark wrote:I love the hobbit cheer!!!
Probably need to send Bink 10 GOLD!!! ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:29 pm

El Oso
Wulfsmark wrote:I just want to let you all know that there are some items in my home, 7 Haven Way (by the kinhouse)
WAIT!

That's Ardith's house.
:)

Wulfie is 9 Haven Way

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:32 pm

El Oso
Syro wrote:Probably need to send Bink 10 GOLD
Please direct all gold to Faernath, he'll be poor once he moves the kin house to Bree. :eek: :p

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:14 pm

Wulfsmark
LOL.. well good thing Ardith's house Says Ardith's House!!! I just know how to get there... which is the exact opposite of any other place I have tried to go in Middle earth... Which those of you that have somehow found yourselves following me on some misadventure or another!!!

Gav says 'How did I get in the lead???? I have no idea where we are going!!! I don't remember all these Elite Master drakes on the road to Gablishatur!!! '

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:33 am

Christhalion
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I may have to watch for foreclosure on that house! I'll keep the fire blazing for ya ;)
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:07 pm

Ardith
Christhalion wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

I may have to watch for foreclosure on that house! I'll keep the fire blazing for ya ;)
That means we'd be across-the-street NEIGHBORS!!!!!!!!!!

Dolenhir will see the end of its peaceful days.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:38 pm

Syro
Wulfsmark wrote:LOL.. well good thing Ardith's house Says Ardith's House!!! I just know how to get there... which is the exact opposite of any other place I have tried to go in Middle earth... Which those of you that have somehow found yourselves following me on some misadventure or another!!!

Gav says 'How did I get in the lead???? I have no idea where we are going!!! I don't remember all these Elite Master drakes on the road to Gablishatur!!! '

Haha! She always says that... "How did I get in the lead?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:10 pm

Christhalion
Ardith wrote:
Christhalion wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

That means we'd be across-the-street NEIGHBORS!!!!!!!!!!

Dolenhir will see the end of its peaceful days.
Let the games begin!!! Muhahahaha! Hope your house is still there when you get back from vacation :D

And also... How do you get your name on your house!!!!!? Don't ask Ardith, she has no idea how her name got on her house! grrrrrr

Return to “Lord of the Rings”