Just a note of thanks to our leader Faernath :)

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Just a note of thanks to our leader Faernath :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:10 pm

Revonator
I just want to thank you, Dan, for taking the leadership of our kin as you have.

The additions of the ventrillo and kin alliance have been excellent IMO.

Leadership isn't ever an easy task and usually goes without the proper appreciation.

I think I speak for us all at SSX - Lotr0 when I say "Thank You"!
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:46 pm

Syro
Awesome, Dan! WTG :) :thumb:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:58 pm

Orinol
Actually, I hear in Vent chat all the time how horrible Dan is as a leader, and how we should all mutiny against him in the near future.

...oh wait... that was when I was the only one on Vent... :sweat:

Keep up the good work! :thumb:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:07 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
The thank you comes from more than just SSX-LOTRO really. This group is consistantly building up in the right direction, and I'm sure we're all proud as we watch it grow - even if we may not be ingame with you!

Ed started laying the foundations, Syro finished those foundations and built a strong base, and now Faernath is building on the base and continuing to grow and develop the group. That's the sort of thing we like to see :)

But of course, at the end of the day the leader is only one aspect. The people who make up the collective are, to me, equally as important - so the thanks should go out to all of you too. Without the people willing to help, make it work and work for the group, leaders can do very little.

So my congratulations goes out to both Faernath and the rest of the group. You've got something to be proud of in the group atm, here's hoping the future will only see it go from strength to strength :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:30 am

backpain
A hearty here here and hats off to Faernath!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:55 pm

Wulfsmark
Thank you Faernath even though I am not in game atm... I appreciate all the hard work you are doing!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:39 pm

El Oso
Aww shucks.
Thanks for the kind words!

As Anubis mentioned, the people who make up the collective all contribute and are all making SSX (Lotro or non) a better place... We have a great group of people here and, really, thanks are due all around! :thumb:

As far as vent is concerned- Yes, it's a tool for raids & runs, but also for day-to-day communication! I don't want to post vent info for public viewing but of course all of you non (and former) Lotro peeps are encouraged to log in! Send me a PM for the login info if you're interested!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:53 am

Ardith
Faernath ROCKS!!

And everyone else does too. :cool:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:09 pm

Christhalion
Gj man... much appreciated.... i like vent as well so you can actually login to vent without having to go into game to see who is online.
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

Return to “Lord of the Rings”