Circle of Despair anyone?

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Circle of Despair anyone?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:45 pm

Ardith
Just thought I'd check to see if anyone is interested in getting this trait out of the way. Most of these are doable with a small fellowship but a few parts of it can get pretty rough. The Circle of Despair is an exploration trait in Angmar that gives +1 to Fidelity.

I can't commit to doing much that is very time consuming this weekend but it'd be great to get this out of the way sometime next week if there are enough people who need it. Killing trolls in the MM or Sarnur is also an option. Basically if you're looking to get any traits out of the way that would require a few people let the rest of us know..chances are someone else needs it too and the rest of us would be happy to help out.

I am also ALWAYS up for class quest runs. I think there are still several members/alts out there that need to pick up their class quest items so lets try to get some stuff scheduled to help our fellows out.

So! Let us all know what you need/when you're available and we can start scheduling from there if there's an interest. :)

Re: Circle of Despair anyone?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:46 pm

El Oso
Ardith wrote:Just thought I'd check to see if anyone is interested in getting this trait out of the way. Most of these are doable with a small fellowship but a few parts of it can get pretty rough. The Circle of Despair is an exploration trait in Angmar that gives +1 to Fidelity.

I can't commit to doing much that is very time consuming this weekend but it'd be great to get this out of the way sometime next week if there are enough people who need it. Killing trolls in the MM or Sarnur is also an option. Basically if you're looking to get any traits out of the way that would require a few people let the rest of us know..chances are someone else needs it too and the rest of us would be happy to help out.

I am also ALWAYS up for class quest runs. I think there are still several members/alts out there that need to pick up their class quest items so lets try to get some stuff scheduled to help our fellows out.

So! Let us all know what you need/when you're available and we can start scheduling from there if there's an interest. :)
I'll be available most of next week to help with the circle of despair, and of course for CD/Uru for class quest items. And keys for Falc! :thumb:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:43 pm

Orinol
I should be around a decent amount this week, so I can definitely bring O out to help. Dan got my comp. fixed, so I am now a happy go lucky LOTRO player :thumb: Only night that's really not good for me is Tuesday.
"Forecast for tomorrow: A few sprinkles of genius with a chance of DOOM!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:20 pm

Christhalion
If I'm on I'm in... this week will be hard for me to schedule anything though. If my wife doesn't go in on her own she will be induced this Wednesday...
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:51 pm

Ardith
Orinol wrote: I should be around a decent amount this week, so I can definitely bring O out to help. Dan got my comp. fixed, so I am now a happy go lucky LOTRO player Thumbs Up
Yay!!!!
Christhalion wrote:If I'm on I'm in... this week will be hard for me to schedule anything though. If my wife doesn't go in on her own she will be induced this Wednesday...
Ohhhhhh my I hope everything goes okay..won't be long before we have another SSX baby! How exciting!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:56 pm

El Oso
Ardith wrote:Ohhhhhh my I hope everything goes okay..won't be long before we have another SSX baby! How exciting!
And of course we'll need pics ASAP :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:03 pm

Christhalion
Will do my best on the pics!!!
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:49 pm

Ardith
Christhalion wrote:Will do my best on the pics!!!
You'll do your best or you'll be cleaning the kin house for the next six months!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:06 pm

Rentor
if its in the morning, im up for it, just let me know when your on

Rentor
Hi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:38 am

FalconX
I'd be delighted to assist. Availability is sketchy this week but let me know and I'll try to make it!

Return to “Lord of the Rings”