SSX Arbiter Election 2008

We currently have guilds across the =US=Doomsayer(PVP), =US=Thog(PVE), and =EU=Wildsoul(PVP) servers!

Moderator: Global Moderators

SSX Arbiter Election 2008

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:53 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
As you may know, we hold yearly elections for the role of Arbiter of the SSX. The Arbiter is the person who resolves any disputes within the SSX, and is the first in line when a decision needs making.

This is, in a sense, the nearest thing to a leader the SSX have, so this is a VERY important vote.

This year five people are on the ballot, having recieved nominations from members, they are:

Anubis
Padishar
SSX-MS
Stracius (See Below)
Inquisitor

NOTE: In this election, a vote for Stracius will be a vote for a 9 month term for that candidate, with the individual coming second in the ballot being the acting Arbiter for the remaining 3 months until he returns from holiday.

If you don't know these people, each of them has written a post about themselves and their candidacy, that will hopefully help you make a more informed decision. This can be found here: http://www.shatteredstar.org/forums/vie ... php?t=6289

The vote is open to all members and all members are entitled to a vote. If you are unable to vote yet are a member of your respective group, simply reply to this thread or drop me a PM and you will be added to the appropriate usergroup to enable you to vote.

Arbiter Vote 2008

We hope to see a good turnout, please use your vote wisely. The vote will run until the 21st September.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:54 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Three more days before the vote closes everyone. Don't waste your chance!

If you haven't voted yet, I implore you to do so. This is a very important vote for the community, and it works best if everyone chips in their two cents so that we get a true reflection of opinion!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Age of Conan”