5x5

Build and expand your nation through trade, diplomacy, and superior firepower.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Re: 5x5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:09 pm

W11chter
:thumb:
"Wenn der Herr die Stadt nicht bewacht, wacht der W11chter vergebens" (Psalm 127:1).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:44 am

Syro
Cool with me. :thumb:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:16 am

Messiah
Good plan. Let us know when everyone is on board.
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Ozone
Errr...guys...

I'm sorta playing this daily and getting more and more into it, but keep in mind I'm plutzing (yes, thats a word, I say so) about on my own untangling a bit more every couple of days.
I've managed to get a nation going with about 4000 folks, a few tanks, a few planes, and a shrubbery with a nice little path down the middle.
I bounced around the CN forums for some advice on tech deals but its all pretty much advanced stuff, no 'tech for dummies' there.
I've asked for some advice in here a few times previously regarding tech deals to no avail.
So, I still have no idea how these tech deals work. I take it a 3x3 or a 5x5 is some sort of tech trade circle (I don't even know if these take trade slots). Seems I've been assigned one and I have no conception what so ever about what is expected.
If trade slots are needed, I can manage three (possibly five). FYI I've also signed in for a long term trade group for the blue team (for 3 bonus resources) which might be beginning in 2 weeks or so.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_dril ... _ID=277425
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Inquisitor
Yeah, a 3x3 means there are 3 sellers and 3 buyers, and each particpant needs 3 aid slots (not trade slots, different things).

If you have not bought a Foreign Ministry yet, you will use the cash to buy one, and then buy the 50 tech you need for the 3x3, you only buy 50 at a time.

So, you get into this deal, you buy your ministry and your 50 tech, you send your 50 tech to BOTH of the people you are supposed to (even though you only have 50 on hand), when one accepts, you buy another 50 tech so that the second guy can get his stuff.

5x5 is a little bigger version, but similar.

Drop by IRC and we can play Q&A :)
No signature

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Isileth
Oz check out the guide I put up, it also links to the NV site which has a lot more details on tech deals.

Hopefully our guide is enough to explain it all, but if its not feel free to ask any of us and we can fill in the blanks as well as improve the guide to make it easier for everyone else as well.

The NV link is to their learning hall (Might have to register on their forums to view it), it has a lot more info but its spread across a few different threads dealing with different subjects, but if you read through them it covers it pretty much completely.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:52 pm

Ozone
KK, over in the thread I posted regarding my trip...
Isi dropped me some advice and my tech for the 3x3 has been sent out a bit early.
Sorry to destroy the aesthetics of the timing :D
No worries on the cash until the original planned date. :)
Oz
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:30 am

Syro
Ozone wrote:KK, over in the thread I posted regarding my trip...
Isi dropped me some advice and my tech for the 3x3 has been sent out a bit early.
Sorry to destroy the aesthetics of the timing :D
No worries on the cash until the original planned date. :)
Oz

It's all good! Have a good trip. :thumb:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:09 pm

Syro
Tech sent to Ed. I assume today is the day.

Return to “Cyber Nations”