Server

Shivans, space crack and the SCP.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Server

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:41 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
We now have a server! If you load up FS2NetD it should show up in the list as "Exiles". The password for access is welcome2
Its generally up from around 8pm GMT to 4am GMT on weekdays. Hope everyone enjoys using it :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:01 pm

Tepa
note if its not up i am prolly needin the puter+ISP my self
atleast u got someplace till you get own

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:02 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
As i said on IRC, this is beyond magnificent Tepa, we owe you big time :) Everyone thank Tepa ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:19 pm

Tepa
and as anubis adviced i should inform to DW aswell
i did made an nice post with reasons why i provide this service for you guys
SCP needs more ppl online to helpin find bugs that other ppl might not have noticed.
----------
Also i know damn well theres risk's to new flamewars but we gotta try this else SCP gonna be quiet boring place
also considerin option to set server use for BDHR/DW/SSX but that would cause probs tho whos "turn" its to use if anyone has options or solutions lemme know. at this point its gonna stay as Exile's and anny can post the new password for exiles members only part when i make new1 first tho lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:01 am

Kon
Thx much Tepa :) BTW welcome to forums :thumb:

Return to “FreeSpace”