Members List

Shivans, space crack and the SCP.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Members List

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:43 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Here's the Members List of this division that includes all the members i know of at 19:42 GMT on the 17th September 2004.

SSX-Kahn
SSX-Lightspeed
SSX-Fahd
SSX-BlackDove
SSX-NightDreams
SSX-Killjoy
SSX-Anubis
SSX-Saad

If i've missed you off the list please post here, if you're on the list and shouldn't be please also post here. Thanks.
Last edited by Anubis on Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:54 pm

BlackDove
Throw Saad on the list.

:D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:46 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Moderator Rotation Groups

- SSX-Lightspeed
- SSX-Anubis
- SSX-Kahn
- SSX-Nightdreams

- SSX-Lightspeed
- SSX-Fahd
- SSX-BlackDove
- SSX-Killjoy

- SSX-Lightspeed
- SSX-Saad

Thats all the members so there are three moderator groups since Lighty will remain a permanent moderator. I'll rotate to the second group now.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:09 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Moderators now rotated.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:02 am

c
Actually you could keep the thread up-to-date just as well. No need for me to stay mod.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:06 am

BlackDove
It wouldn't be fun if you weren't mod.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:19 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Lightspeed wrote:Actually you could keep the thread up-to-date just as well. No need for me to stay mod.
I'm not a mod this term ;) And i agree with BD, you're the one who keeps this division going, you deserve permanent modship.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:42 am

Kon
BlackDove wrote:It wouldn't be fun if you weren't mod.
:thumb: Also, your our (me anyway) source for "The Source" since I'm way too lazy to got all the way to HLP just to find the latest files. :)
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:21 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Kahn wrote:
BlackDove wrote:It wouldn't be fun if you weren't mod.
:thumb: Also, your our (me anyway) source for "The Source" since I'm way too lazy to got all the way to HLP just to find the latest files. :)
That goes for me too :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:17 pm

Razak
Hopefully I can get Freespace 2 to work and I'll come fly with ya :)

Raz

Return to “FreeSpace”