On the Subject of Freakspace Cartoons

Shivans, space crack and the SCP.

Moderator: Global Moderators

On the Subject of Freakspace Cartoons

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:44 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I hope to have these up and on the group site by the end of today, but my question to you is this. As of this moment they open in new Browser windows. Should i do what i did for the SSC site and get them to open in Java popups or leave them in new browser windows?
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:28 pm

Inquisitor
whatever is better looking, ask KJ for advice.

Want to put them on the SCP site?
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:06 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
If you want them there i'll put them up on the SCP site just as soon as i've finished our page :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:13 pm

Inquisitor
Yes please :)
No signature

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:17 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Freakspace page on the SSX site is now completed, i haven't got round to doing it for the SCP site yet but will be doing in the next few days.
http://www.deckersds.com/ssx/groups/fre ... space.html

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:48 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Small update to let you all know that the Timmy and the Pepsi Prison story is also now up and running. You can find it here: http://www.deckersds.com/ssx/groups/fre ... timmy.html

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:44 pm

BlackDove
I'm stupid, ignore me - awesome as always lighty.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:19 pm

Syn
bah my forums is dead, so it is removed from my sig...

Btw, I'm making a game, it will be awesome, you will look forward to it.[/hype]

Return to “FreeSpace”