Amazon Nation (AzN)

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cyber Nations Moderators

Amazon Nation (AzN)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:59 am

Randalla
Greetings, all! I've been wanting to drop in to say hello for some time now. ;)

I just wanted to extend friendlies with you all. I'm a former Triumvir of Ubercon, now Queen of the Amazon Nation. We're a Black Team alliance that hopped onto the scene on the first of January, as members of Ragnarok's bloc of protectorates, the Ragnablok.

I'd like to invite you fine folks over for cake, chat, discussions, and general revelry! http://amazonnationalliance.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Now enough of my rambling, tell me more about this fine alliance of yours. I remember your declaration of existence some time back, and it's good to see you still out and about. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:01 am

Jericho78
Welcome o' Warrior Queen. We're glad to have your presence in our forums. Well as you can see, we're still around and growing and we plan to do so for a long time.

I'm sure that some of us, if not all of us will be dropping by in your forum to return the honor soon. As for telling you more about us, I think I'll let the more experienced members do it. LOL

Welcome again Warrior Queen and we hope that we may be able to forge a strong and prosperous relationship between our two alliances.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:57 am

Randalla
Many thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to seeing you guys here or there! :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:26 am

Syro
Many cheers to you, Randalla! SSX has a long history of friendship built upon the common joy of life and gaming. While we have fought many battles together in vastly different worlds, Planet Bob is one of the numerous places that we call, "Home." So glad you found us! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:53 am

Randalla
I see you folks have quite a few things to keep you busy. ;)

You'll have to let me know if I can help connect any of you with tech buyers. I might not be as much use to you all for trade opportunities, but as we all know, sometimes it becomes necessary to branch outside of one's home Sphere in order to obtain that much sought after resource. In those instances, I may be of more help, and will be glad to assist whenever possible.

Chit chat is good, too. :D I do have a few projects coming up which may limit the time available to me to sneak into other IRC areas, but I will certainly attempt to drop in soon, and invite everyone to do the same at #AzN on Coldfront.

Note: we're a bunch of night owls, so please forgive us if you drop in before the evening hours only to find many of us sound asleep. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:27 am

Kon
Hey there, Randalla! It's nice to see you stop by. How are things going within the alliance? Growing well? If you're ever short on tech sellers, or even a few buyers, feel free to stop by. Ragnarok is a great alliance, and we're reasonably close with RAD, so I would suspect that you are not half bad yourself. ;) As of late, I have not been on IRC as much as I usually am, but I will make sure to lurk your channel now and then. Again, welcome to our home, and please feel free to check out the greater SSX community as well.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:13 am

Randalla
Thanks again! I spotted you earlier in IRC, but I'm usually sluggish around dinner time after work. ;) I should be a little more coherent next time you're able to drop in. ;D

So far growth is slow but steady, and as long as my new crew puts up with me, you'll see us around for quite a while.

If you guys have tech sellers needing buyers, let me know and I can pass the word along. I can also let you folks know when I run into buyers so you can get into contact with them. It'll be matches made in heaven. ;)

And in the mean time, I'll peruse the rest of your community. :thumb:

Re: Amazon Nation (AzN)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:04 am

Randalla
Hiya, SSX! I saw your announcement about the new embassy feature here. It was kind of you to do the footwork ahead of me and get us all situated already. :D

Also, congratulations on your NS milestone. I'll see if we can catch up to you guys. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:35 am

Kon
Hey, Randalla! Good to see you again. It wasn't hard to get your existing posts all organized. A little merge here, a little move there. ;)

Honestly, I was under the impression that you were much bigger than us, but I just took a look at your stats, and I guess that's not the case. Who was the big guy who joined you guys for a day? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:00 am

Randalla
Ah, that was when Warrior Princess joined for a day to make her friends in Ravyns miss her, and then Elcid hopped on in for fun, too. lol I was just happy to be normal again. LOL

And for those who might have missed it earlier:
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.ph ... opic=52947

:D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:49 am

Randalla

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:28 am

Kon
I already offered my congratulations on the CN boards, but I would like to restate them here. New friends are always nice to have. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:16 am

Randalla
::lurk::

:nervous:

Just passing through after a long bout with the under the weather bug. Since we've been in limbo in regards to the war after Legion withdrew, I don't have anything newsy to share on our end. ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:48 am

Syro
News trivia for ya then... no Googling!

Quote - "No news is good gnews."

Who said it? What's the name of the show? ;D

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:01 am

Stracius
Sorry, I wouldn't know. I was too young to form any tv-watching memories between 81-86 (at least, none that I can remember!)

:p
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:07 am

Syro
LOL! You are quick! Thanks for playing... next! ;)

btw... where is your nation!?

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Inquisitor
Its Gary Gnu!
No signature

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:02 pm

Stracius
Syro wrote:btw... where is your nation!?
So exit, stage left!
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:44 pm

Inquisitor
It only takes 5 minutes :)
No signature

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:07 am

Syro
Inquisitor wrote:Its Gary Gnu!
We got a winner! :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:08 am

Syro
Stracius wrote:
Syro wrote:btw... where is your nation!?
So exit, stage left!
No place to hide. We got ya now. ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:44 am

Kon
Nice to hear that Amazon Nation has peace! Then again, I can't say I'm particularly surprised. You are Amazons, and you were fighting Legion, after all. :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:56 am

Randalla
LOL Thanks for the vote of confidence. ;)

And I should've checked back here sooner, I could have asked the parental unit about that trivia question. :D

In other news, no news may be good news, but change is also good. If that made any sense whatsoever, keep an eye out for us July 1st. Change is coming to the Amazon Nation. :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:43 pm

Kon
I'll look out for it. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:23 am

Randalla
Finally! Charter change, new government, and more!

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.ph ... opic=62203

Return to “Cyber Nations Foreign Embassies”