MDoAP with CD
MDoAP with GR
MDoAP with Scotland Forever
MDoAP with WAPA
PIAT with OTF

Protectorate with NUHyperForce

AZTEC, MADP Bloc with NV-GLOF-1TF

A bit about us
We were formed 23rd October 07 by a select few friends from OTF Alliance, after a couple of disagreements about naming issues with our former alliance we settled on 1 Touch Football (which has nothing to do with OTF's name btw).

While on our original brown sphere, we were part of UPS along with GATO, NTO, NOI, OTF, LEN, M*A*S*H, ANA and Browncoats, however, after the 1V-GATO war, it became clear that finding trades on a sphere so unstable for an alliance our size and with our limited active members at the time was going to be impossible. After much discussion with some of our close friends, we found out that they'd also considered moving colour, so we chatted with them further, along with alliances on the sphere's. In the end Raasaa at NV and Carpe Diem convinced us that blue could be our new home.

Since joining blue, moving to our new forums (May) and gaining some fantastic members, we've seen an awesome rate of growth with many members trades being sorted. Most of our smaller members are taking part in tech deals, larger nations are joining our ranks, as opposed to majority new members being new nations and now that the Coalition-BLEU war is over, we're gradually finding ourselves some great friends within the sphere.

We signed our first MDoAP with our friends at Carpe Diem on our first anniversary in October, and a PIAT with our mother alliance, OTF. We are pleased to have such great friends, one of the alliances that merged to form CD back in the day held a grandfather protectorate for us with GATO back on brown sphere, they've done so much for us we could only hope to one day honor them as they watched over us.

We recently joined AZTEC, an MADP bloc with Nueva Vida, Grand Lodge of Freemasons, and the Patriotic Union of Kalashnikov Enthusiasts. It represents a somewhat dramatic change in 1TF foreign policy, as we've shifted from peaceful non-interference growth oriented policies to standing with the friends that got us here. PUKE has since disbanded, but AZTEC has also since proved its strength fighting in the Karma War, and we are pleased to be members of such a bond.

I expect yall remember the campaign against MCXA, that was 1TF's first war and we went in alongside yall :D

(I sorta need to come back and update this, c and p'ing offa our form starter thingy and it has not been updated for a couple months :smack: )
Last edited by Auctor on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: 1 Touch Football (1TF)

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm

Kon
Hey, Auctor! Nice to see you stop by! Thanks for the history of the alliance, it was a really interesting read, even if it is about a year out of date. :lol:

After fighting in two global wars alongside you guys, I look forward to this new post-war era as a time to really get to know 1TF, and the rest of AZTEC as a whole!
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:18 pm

Auctor
Actually, like I said on IRC yesterday, we joined AZTEC only about 100 days ago, and were not in WotC.

This war was our very first, before we had never had a treaty to bring us into a war, and were mostly focused on growth for the longest while. During WotC, we only had PIAT's and were BLEU Econ, and stayed out, as we did not have a treaty obligation or even a treaty option that brought us into that conflict. :shake:

We did pretty well I would say, about a quarter to a third of us got nuked at one time or another, plenty of our nations that did not even have nuked of their own ate plenty lol

roadrage was crazy, think he jumped a guy with a 100 mil war chest and 25 nukes all by his lonesome. Guy was 15k NS mind <_< >_>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Syro
Welcome, Auctor. I saw you guys in action during the Karma War. Great to have you all on board! :thumb:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:03 pm

Auctor
war was good fun, I was impressed when yall jumped in :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:20 pm

Syro
SSX = good peeps ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:28 am

Auctor
updated the OP for a lot of treaty changes. :D