DM Grudges

Roll the dice! Formerly the D&D Forum.

Moderators: Global Moderators, D&D Moderators

DM Grudges

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:51 pm

Chimera
I discovered last night that a certain dungeon master still harbors resentment over something that happened in my campaign, and decided to seek vengeance through petrification.

You are a petty, petty man. Suffice to say that the locale we are in will be scoured for large mirrors next game.
Pain is weakness leaving your body.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:46 pm

BlueFlames
Petty DMs are a pain... A few of my 'cohorts' in the campaign I've been chronicling here are playing in another campaign with one such DM... They took the "wrong" side in a conflict early in the campaign and got jumped by a bunch of Fire Giants at level five. The party wasn't totally wiped out, but thanks to the giants' Improved Sunder feat, after the first few rounds of combat, nobody had any weapons left.

Anyway, let this be a lesson to you, Chim... When the fortune cookie says, "Rocky roads lay ahead," they're not talking about ice cream or road quality. ;)
Shattered Star Exiles: A schism. A bond. A squad.
"I don't know what's more twisted: blowing up ambulances or setting it to Huey Lewis." --Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:49 pm

Messiah
/me thinks he hears whining

"You players settle down in there! If you can't handle a little excitement and level appropriate encounters go back to your Chutes and Ladders game."

/me whispers under his breath

"If its not Talon cooking up some new hair-brained character, its Chim whining about begrudged DMs. Players. Sheesh."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:09 am

Talon
I agree with Chim... it is bias I tell you. A certain DM still holds my many past D&D indiscretions against me and seeks to punish me repeatedly for them. Fear not though, I will thwart his carefully crafted plans (that is until he uses the hand of DM to alter the reality and cheat me once again).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:39 am

Chimera
Don't hate the playa, hate the game.
Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Return to “Tabletop RPGs”