Welcome to the TOR Group Forum

For the glory of the Sith Empire! Death to the Republic!

Moderators: Global Moderators, TOR Moderators

Welcome to the TOR Group Forum

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
What the title says. We haven't had one of these in a while - but with 20 members already signed up to our Sith guild I think we've more than passed the membership requirement for one :)

I've moved our two currently active TOR related topics over here, so that this forum can cover all discussion regarding TOR (beta included) from now on. Gives us a chance to discuss what we need to sort out before launch, and anything else about the game we may want to bring up, without cluttering up General too much.

For now, I'm not going to set up a moderation group. I don't think we need one until the game launches honestly, when we'll know exactly who from the Guild Roster has ended up buying the game and who hasn't. For now, the Global Moderators and the Administrators can cover any necessary moderation here, but I honestly doubt there'll be much need. If I am proven wrong, however, I'll setup the group at that point and take a slap on the wrist whilst doing so ;)

I know MS has a few other things he wants to post up, but I'll leave them to him. For now, make yourselves at home.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: Welcome to the TOR Group Forum

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:40 pm

M.Steiner
Cheers for setting this up Anny. Think we just about meet the 5 member limit eh? ;D
It is great to see a brand new forum in the spotlight ^^

Don't think we need to worry about forum moderators for now, nope. Good idea to leave those be for the time being. I have however put a thread up for people to discuss ingame moderators, if anyone wants to volunteer or nominate someone else etc. There's no rush with deciding on these as the guild roster thread I setup should also help us see who is and is not guaranteed to be playing between now and launch too.

I've posted a few other threads & stickies too:
- Announcement post for our lovely new group site launched today. Feedback is welcome!
- A poll/discussion on the server location if our Sith guild.
- Guild roster. This'll be updated to show all members of the guild and who is guaranteed to be playing from launch.
- Sticky on how to go about getting your TOR screenshots added to our gallery.
- Discussion & later selection on ingame moderators

Quite a few threads going on as you can see but chime in when you can guys. There's plenty of time to talk things over so there's no rush. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “Star Wars: The Old Republic”