SSX-TOR Screenshot Gallery

For the glory of the Sith Empire! Death to the Republic!

Moderators: Global Moderators, TOR Moderators

SSX-TOR Screenshot Gallery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:26 pm

M.Steiner
The gallery on our SSX-TOR website is there for all of us to make use of.
When the game goes live if you have any screenshots you've taken which you'd like to appear in the gallery, especially screenshots of SSX grouping, please do the following:

1. Upload the full sized image to somewhere like imageshack or photobucket.
2. PM myself or Anubis with the link including a short description or caption to be included alongside it.
The rest will be taken care of. Your image should be up in the gallery within a hours.

*Little note - Alt+Z will hide the UI and is great for taking screenies with

I bet I'm not the only person who has thought "bah, I wish I had taken or backed up more of my screenies from that game" and once they're gone there's no getting them back.
Needless to say I am hoping the gallery gets used often so it becomes a visual record of our time together, our achievements and also something for us all to look back on not just now but in the years to come. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: SSX-TOR website gallery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Just to note, I can and will give others access to the Gallery if it becomes apparent they'd use it - so they can add images in themselves too. It's just for now that it'll be filtered through myself and MS, until we know who'd use it :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: SSX-TOR website gallery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Ash
Sounds sensible

:thumb:
Ash
The quiet one in the corner

Re: SSX-TOR Screenshot Gallery

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:29 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Dropped a couple in from tonight's Heroic run that myself, Mech and Chim took part in. Sadly, I didn't manage to take any during any of the the 20 times Mech got us all killed, but I did get some lovely poses of us looking professional. Mech was probably afk at the time ;)

In the gallery if anyone is interested!

EDIT: Does anyone else feel like they would like access to the system at the present time, by the way? Now that we're all ingame?
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Star Wars: The Old Republic”