Won't be on for a while....

For the glory of the Sith Empire! Death to the Republic!

Moderators: Global Moderators, TOR Moderators

Won't be on for a while....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:55 pm

Lee
hdd packed up this morning... live in quite a rural area.. no where even has external drives i can pull apart.. had to order online + weekend = middle of next week before starting to install everything...

will then also be able to see if it is capable of reading data to see if i can recover anything...

bag of crap...

if you consider a plus side - i'm replacing it with an OCz Vertex 3 SSD which is kinda sexy apparently...

though its still a bag of crap...

Incidentally, if anyone else sounds like they need a defrag when they know they have removed a lot of erroneous data and done a defrag only a month ago.... be warned.... :shake:
Eeks.

Re: Won't be on for a while....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Ugh, sorry to hear this Eeks :(

Hope you can recover what you need to, and that it won't take you too long to do so!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: Won't be on for a while....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:36 pm

M.Steiner
Damn, sorry to hear that Lee. Sucks bad :/
Fingers crossed that you can retrieve some of your files man and hope to see you back ingame soon. :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “Star Wars: The Old Republic”