Share your UI

For the glory of the Sith Empire! Death to the Republic!

Moderators: Global Moderators, TOR Moderators

Share your UI

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:55 pm

M.Steiner
Hey folks, thought it'd be nice to share some of our UI's with each other now that we can customize them!

Personally I've gotten used to and familiar with the default interface with the mini map in bottom right, chat window top left etc so I haven't heavily edited mine or anything.
What I have done though is scale sections of it down, enable target of target and reposition my side bars to the bottom into smaller boxes. Would have been nice to have some extra skill bars on top of this so I could have broken different types of abilities/consumables into their own box but this is a great start.

May edit it some more at some point but atm this is mine (click to enlarge)

If you want a similar look without manually doing it yourself here's my XML file.
msui01.rar
(2.22 KiB) Downloaded 303 times
Just shove the file into "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings\GUIProfiles" (enable hidden folders) and you should be able to load it up ingame with the little + button. You can do this across all characters too at the click of a button without having to keep setting it up. Easy.
Oh and I've zipped it up as the forum tells me the xml file extension isn't allowed, feel free to share yours! :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: Share your UI

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Will take a pic when I login this weekend, but it's likely to just be of the default interface.

I am too used to it (and too lazy) to start playing with it now :lol:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Star Wars: The Old Republic”