Application - Apolonia, Sorc lvl 50

For the glory of the Sith Empire! Death to the Republic!

Moderators: Global Moderators, TOR Moderators

Application - Apolonia, Sorc lvl 50

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:45 pm

Apolonia
Hi!

I have now been playing SWTOR since february and it's about time to get a guild. I found your post on SWTOR's forum and your guild is exactly what I'm looking for,
and not some super serious guild that strives to get the best guild on server.
And you guys seems relaxed and fun to play with, at the same your serious and goal-seeking :)

In real life I'm 23 years old guy from Norway. I have just finished my service in the Nor Army and beginning work in august so I'm currently an activ player :)

I havent done any endgame raids so I have no exp in raids. I'm specced 0/13/28 and focusing on PVP so will be much seen in WZ.
I hope some of you want to join me in WZ's and maybe put up premades from now and then ;)

I also hope to join you in raiding even tho I lack exp from endgame raids. I quit playing WOW 2 years ago, where I was healer so I've wont be
a total newbie but need tacts for every raids.

Contact me online if you want if not I will check this post every now and then :)

I'm looking forward hearing from you ;)

Thanks!

Re: Application - Apolonia, Sorc lvl 50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:01 pm

M.Steiner
Hey there, Apolonia. Nice to meet you :)

You're right, we're very relaxed here and the main focus is more about just doing what we can together when it's possible and having fun rather than striving to be the most successfull guild out there or progressing as fast as we can. We're still quite small when it comes to lvl 50 characters and having everyone on at exactly the same time, also cos we're an international community so have people from the U.S. playing with us as well as UK/EU. Though we do run hardmodes together when we can or feel up to it and you're welcome to join us on those when we do. A few of us play the odd bit of pvp as well but other than a couple of us bumping into each other in the same matches we haven't done any premades so far, I myself play more pvp than anything else (2 war hero characters) so I'm bound to see you around in wz's I would think :)

I'll be on over the weekend but I've got a few jobs to be getting on with so won't be at my screen all the time that I'm logged on. Sooo if one of our other officers could message you for me so you're not waiting too long that'd be great and much appreciated, if not I'll do a /who every now & then when I'm at my desk to see if you're about.

Catch ya soon :thumb:

[Edit]
M.Steiner wrote:Sooo if one of our other officers could message you for me so you're not waiting too long that'd be great and much appreciated, if not I'll do a /who every now & then when I'm at my desk to see if you're about.
Can disregard this now, I've invited :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “Star Wars: The Old Republic”