Share your cities

Tuning llama frequency...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Share your cities

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:57 pm

M.Steiner
Now that we have a SimCity forum I thought it'd be nice to have a dedicated thread where we can all share screenshots of the cities we have created :)

Taking screenshots ingame is easy and requires no third-party software or anything. Simply press "C" to take a screenshot and these will be saved as high quality PNGs over in Documents\SimCity\Pictures. There's also an option to automatically hide the UI when taking screenies (or videos) over in the settings if you like. You can then upload these to minus.com or similar ready to post up.
If we get some other submissions to this thread other than myself I'll transfer some of the images over to our gallery from time to time with the others I've already uploaded.

I'll start us off with a few pics of the city I started last night :thumb:

Here's an early screenshot I took when most of my city was low density with a little mid:

Later on. You can see Ava's city over in the distance near the bridge too.

As it stands now:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: Share your cities

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Awesome pics. Love this thread idea :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “SimCity”