MAVLYMPICS (REAL PRIZES TO BE WON INCLUDING GRAPHICS CARDS!)

Do your duty. Serve your people. Pull the trigger.

Moderator: Global Moderators

MAVLYMPICS (REAL PRIZES TO BE WON INCLUDING GRAPHICS CARDS!)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:23 pm

esd
Need a new Video Card? Want a new USB headset? Low on cash? Or maybe you just want to show everyone else that you can control a MAV better than them?

Either way, get your butt over to The MAVlympics websie and sign your pilot up for the events!

The events will be taking part in early October, so you need to sign up soon.
Adrian-MGT, in the newsletter, wrote:The MavLympics competition itself will take place from, October 1st to October 3rd.

On October 1st @ 7pm (EDT) we will hold an opening ceremony as well various competitions for the team based portion of the MavLympics. Individual competition will take place on October 2nd and 3rd.
The MAVlympics site wrote:The MavLympics taking place from, Oct 1st - 3 rd , will allow these MAVs to compete in various human-like sports in an effort to win hardware prizes from top gaming companies like ATI and Sennheiser.
Believe me, you do not want to miss this!
Last edited by esd on Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:16 pm

Inquisitor
ATI has been a HUGE supporter of Max Gaming and Lore. They really have pulled out all the stops to help us. These cards are AWESOME.

Worst thing that happens is you play some, and have fun. Best thing that happens is you walk away with a 500 dollar video card :)

I call that a win/win. Pretty good return on a 25 dollar investment ;)
No signature

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:06 pm

BlackDove
Signed up.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:12 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Can someone keep me posted here on any news of the Europeans managing no negotiate an earlier time than midnight.
Thanks.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:36 am

NF
Arbiter
lol.. couldn't agree more.. Image
NF

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:28 pm

c
Ditto. I'd love to participate, but it's very unlikely that I could play at those times. It's gonna be hard enough to find time for games in my time zone.

Return to “Dark Horizons: Lore”