Darn near that time again...

Members Only: This forum is restricted to votes and other formal discussions and is intentionally visible to all forum visitors.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Darn near that time again...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:00 pm

Inquisitor
I'll probably open up nominations for "Arbiter" in a couple weeks, with an aim for the vote to happen mid-September.

I strongly encourage people to look at the last couple, see how we do things, and start thinking about who might make a good "big cheese" so we can hit the ground running ;)
No signature

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:15 am

BlackDove
If you're still in the running, obvious choice I guess.

If not, Killjoy, Messiah, Zephir, Anubis.

Any of those will do. I think the deciding factor is which one of them is most available for solving issues should they transpire.

That's it for me really. The usual.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:04 am

Serberus
Havn't seen messiah in ages tbh, but good suggestions.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:58 pm

QuantumDelta
I agree with BD and Serb really, Quiz or KJ mostly for me, when it comes down to it though.
"Then, to hide their frailty, they hurt those who are kind.
I whisper farewell to this ugly world and dance nimbly with brilliant wings of red."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:15 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
As others have said, Inq is the obvious choice if he's not stepping back.

Normally my thoughts would immediately go to KJ second, however I know he hasn't had a lot of time lately (or still doesn't as far as I am aware) and I think the same problem is the case for all of the 'front runners' that I would immediately look to next, either they are tied up with time committments or aren't around enough for me to support them having the role.

Hence, if Inq is stepping back, my choice is going to be esd. He's around regularly on IRC, already a global mod for the forums, and is a great help talking through issues whenever I have them.

Also, my thanks go to BD for including me in his post. It's an honour to even be considered.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:44 pm

Inquisitor
Formal nominations will start on September 1, I just want folks to think aout it, and especially the new folks, to look at how we have done things in the past ;)
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:13 pm

Syro
Serberus wrote:Havn't seen messiah in ages tbh, but good suggestions.
Through the grapevine (Lazlo Hollyfeld), Messiah is very busy with a real life adventure atm but doing well.

Return to “Members”