please fix "View first unread post"!

Members Only: This forum is restricted to votes and other formal discussions and is intentionally visible to all forum visitors.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

please fix "View first unread post"!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Slacker
I'll post this here, since I've mentioned to Anny a few times in IRC. The option to View first unread post never works. It just brings you to the top of the page. If it's a multi-page post, it will bring you to the last page, but again, to the top of the page.

Please fix! :D :p :p
<SSX-Anubis> Did you see the E3 trailer for Hot Pursuit btw?
<SSX-Anubis> That even has me a little tempted

Re: please fix "View first unread post"!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
You suck :p I've had exams.

I've got a week off starting tonight, so I will look at it tomorrow during the day. I'll update you on IRC at some point during the day.

Also, moved to Members - doesn't really fit in General :)

P.S. - Buying Brutal Legend might make it go quicker ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:57 pm

SL33PY
I got brutal legend, you can have it on the cheap I'll mail / fedEx it for ya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
If the template cache cleared properly, it should be fixed now. Let me know if it works for you.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Slacker
Ah, perfect, it works. I knew making this public would give you the kick in the arse you needed. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<SSX-Anubis> Did you see the E3 trailer for Hot Pursuit btw?
<SSX-Anubis> That even has me a little tempted

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
;)

Then problem solved. Whilst I have a week of time to myself, if there are any other niggling issues anyone has noticed then feel free to post them here and I'll address them whilst I have the time.

Return to “Members”