Arbiter Vote v.2010

Members Only: This forum is restricted to votes and other formal discussions and is intentionally visible to all forum visitors.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Your choice for Arbiter 2010-2011:

Poll ended at Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:42 am

Messiah
17%
Anubis
28%
Inquisitor
11%
Stracius
44%

Total votes: 18

Arbiter Vote v.2010

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:42 am

Stracius
You know what to do.

Wait, no, not that. Vote for someone, *then* hit the submit button.

I'll leave this up for a week.

Re: Arbiter Vote v.2010

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:31 pm

BlackDove
NOW THE RACE IS ON!

GO HORSEY, GO!

WIN FOR ME!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:33 pm

esd
Hey, there's something wrong with my slip's chad...
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Ozone
esd wrote:Hey, there's something wrong with my slip's chad...
If you access the internet from Florida, all the above names change to 'G. Bush'.
mechanus wrote:<Mechanus> I'll cheerlead if I can do it with heavy armament and nasty language
Can we have a cheerleader vote? I like this platform.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:03 pm

Stracius
Less than a day left. Now's the time to fix that indecisive streak you may be suffering from.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I'm actually quite pleased that, whilst we haven't grown over the last year (which was expected), the base appears to have held up nicely. One day left, and only one total vote down on last year.

17 is a far cry from the numbers we used to get, certainly, but it shows that we still have a platform that is not continuing to dwindle currently from which to build for the future when a game several of us want to play comes out :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:14 am

Stracius
That wraps it up for this year, a big thank you to everyone who voted! An especially big thanks to all the other candidates this year for taking time from their busy schedules to participate after receiving support from their peers *coughs*. I know we've got a few more people kicking around in the wings who may not have thought they should be involved, but I'll see about wrangling them in as this next year goes along.

Yes, that's right, my campaign of sland^H^H^H^H^H^Hfair treatment toward the other candidates seems to have been successful, and I have been reelected for another term. As always, I'm reachable through my chief of staff, BD. Please present any problems or report any issues you may have to him, and I'm certain he'll pass any messages along to me.

I look forward to another year with you guys, thanks to everyone who had the courage to vote me in again (I still think you're nuts)!

Stracius the Benevolent

(I'll de-stickify this post after a day or two to make it easier for everyone to find the results)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Congrats Strac :)

Though you can't have BD. He's already employed as my maid.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Members”