Teamspeak 3 Server

Members Only: This forum is restricted to votes and other formal discussions and is intentionally visible to all forum visitors.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Re: Teamspeak 3 Server

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:09 pm

M.Steiner
I've done an image for the main site (carousel) btw. I'll add it onto our "to-do" list with the updated ideals image, Anny :)

and yep, I much prefer using the main url on its own (shatteredstar.org) rather than a sub domain like ts. or whatever. Worked out quite well hehe.
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:19 pm

BlackDove
I'll take the admin.

Also, well done. Awesome to just use our url.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:35 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Zephir wrote:To set up as a sub domain you would have to have used _ts3._udp.ts.shatteredstar.org. for the SVR record, note the full subdomain name with a period on the end,

But shatteredstar.org is great, and it's not like we have multiple teamspeak servers that we want to have unique addresses for.

Zeph.
Ahhh, the period on the end is probably what I missed I think! Silly me!

But since it looks like people prefer it this way now, I suppose it doesn't really matter. Learned something though :D
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Members”