Seriously?

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Seriously?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:08 am

Messiah
So, disappear for a few years, and come back to find that the wall paper has been changed and the house painted? I mean, what am I supposed to do with this hat which I just happened to be wearing as I logged in for the first time in a long while?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

Re: Seriously?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:39 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Don't look at me...I voted against it ;)

Still got mine too! Least we both still look stylish if nothing else! :p
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:20 am

Messiah
LOL. No worries. It was inevitable, and it is only a name. I am just glad I pulled back on the SSX tattoo that one night in Vegas. Now that would be harder to explain.
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:48 am

M.Steiner
Messiah wrote:I am just glad I pulled back on the SSX tattoo that one night in Vegas. Now that would be harder to explain.
hahaha :D
If it helps any, Anny still refers to himself (and the place) as the SSX a lot of the time so not much has changed for him anyway lol ;) Time for some new hats?!
swag.jpg
Maybe we should look into some t-shirts and stuff too... didn't we have our own little shop back in the SSC days for stuff like that? Seem to recall..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:50 am

NF
Arbiter
lol Messiah.. rule number one in life: you can never have enough hats.

And anyway, by my reckoning, we just doubled the value of your old hat by turning it in to an 'istoric artifact.

A Spreadshirt shop is easy enough to setup and do standard printing plus embroidery (if people want posh hats like Messiah)
NF

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:22 am

M.Steiner
[Edit]
See my post here :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:28 pm

Messiah
Never too many hats, NF, although I apparently should retire the SSX hat to preserve its value.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:42 pm

esd
Those of us with tags in our names on XBL are still flying SSX, because MS would want paying to change it.
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:22 am

BlackDove
I still have the hat you sent me Mess.

I like having it though, it's a remnant that reminds me of the journey.

Return to “General Discussions”