The Division

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

The Division

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:04 pm

SL33PY
Hey boys,

Been a while since I posted so here's a little update, I just bought The Division, but to really enjoy it, you need to play it with friends, that's where you come in :thumb:

My UPlay name is SSX-SL33PY (cause I've had it like forever and I'm too lazy to find out how to change it)

I currently seem to not have any UPlay friends, so add me and maybe we can team up.

Little status update on RL:
Busy building a full blown race car and I'm currently also a founder of the race team that owns the car I'm building. This results in practically all my game time devoted to the team and (almost) none left to play.

That's it, I hope you lot are doing great!

SL33PY

Re: The Division

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:16 pm

Futile Resistance
Hey Sleepy. Added you via Dasaints.

I also bought it but RL's been pretty busy as well so only made through the first two story missions.

Hope to see you in game!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:31 pm

Chaos
I'm Chaos291 on Uplay. I've had a bit of free time in the last week or 2 so I'm level 24 and over 60% done the main story. But i can always roll up a new character to play with the group.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:24 pm

SL33PY
I'm lvl 17 atm

Return to “General Discussions”