Guild Hall and Sigils

The call for a hero has sounded. Will it be you?

Moderator: Global Moderators

Guild Hall and Sigils

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:03 am

firedancer
i looked a bit around for getting a guild hall. so far, we have to get a sigil in order to buy a guild hall. there are only two ways for getting a sigil:

Sigil trader: allways look for him in LA, but at the moment he is allways out of stock. (so there is a restricted number of sigils in the game)

Hall of heros: win in the hall of heros, and a player gets a sigil

buy one: there are now sigils which can be bought from other players. nevertheless, they are hard to find and costs vary between
25k to 50k. i would propose that all lvl 20 start to farm some money (i have about 10k), such that as soon as we find someone which sells us a sigil we can pay him.

----- i want to have a guild hall :(

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:41 am

Inquisitor
I am almost level 17, so, soon I will be able to do that :)

Serb managed to get into the hall, but apparently it's tough.

I believe that you and serb are the only level 20's, fyi. The rest of us are getting there.

I would like a guild hall as well. Has anyone figured out if we can preview them? Would like to avoid the cape problem in advance ;)
No signature

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:50 am

Serberus
Ok sigil...not easy whatsoever. Even if we work as a group we need to have THE perfect group to win a pvp. Also from what i understand even if you win in the hall of heroes (damn hard to do so as well :shake: ) you will find that only one member of the group involved will get a sigil.

I have seen them for sale lowest being at 20k gp and they go a lot higher ive seen them at 30k. But as a friend in game pointed out what is the point of having a sigil if you cant ern it proply in teh first place by winning.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:49 pm

firedancer
and yes, we can preview guild halls. there is the ferry man in Lions Arch which can bring you there. there are about 8 different halls/islands.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:13 pm

Inquisitor
You'll have to show me where the guy is, the only ferry I found was the PvP ferry.

As for the point of havign a guild hall: Just to have one. Not sure i care about winning it :)

Found him.

Wierd, he wasn't there before....

Anyway, there are plenty of choices, but about half of them are dark and evil and depressing.

My favorite is Warrior's Isle, followed by Wizards Isle.

Will post pictures of each, there are 8 or so of them.
No signature

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:01 am

firedancer
the good news is that yesterday i found two sigils sellers which tried to make a better offer than the other. so it seems as if prices for sigils are now around 18 k-20 k, with a strong tendency to fall.

which is not very surprising, compared to how manny sigils are probably won each day, compared to the new guilds founded. so i hope that within a few days, sigils become available to resonable prices, and we can start seriously to thinking about buying guild hall.

Return to “Guild Wars”