What to do in Elysium?

The world of Rubi-Ka awaits!

Moderator: Global Moderators

What to do in Elysium?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:50 am

Athon Solo
Hi all,

On the advice of others I'm now levelling in SL. I've been through the fracking annoyingly long dialogue with ergo and got the ring and am now in Elysium.

What should I do next (other than generally killnig things - which I'm currently doing)?

I'm level 60, so from the looks of it I can't yet get a key to any of the Elysium gardens (auno.org says they're level 75+)

Thanks in advance

Allen
Eve: Athon Solo - Gallente

Looking forward to:
Supreme Commander
Fallen Earth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:06 am

Chaos
Accually you can get the Key to Shere's garden at any level, you just can't wear it till your level 75. it gives a +4(i think) to firstaid and treatment. If you need help with the quest look me up ingame. char Miriscor. or im sure others will be willing to help you out.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:28 pm

Athon Solo
And aother question on the same topic:
Where do I want to be going with the redeemed / unredeemed thing? At the moment I'm avoiding killnig any mobs which have the "Because of your rating with Un/Redeemed (or whatever others there area) you are seen as Neutral (or whatever - it's usually Neut for me atm)

Allen
Eve: Athon Solo - Gallente

Looking forward to:
Supreme Commander
Fallen Earth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:05 pm

Blue Star
The red/unred part is like OT/Clan - This is doubly so as some Unredeemed items require 'not clan' (and Redeemed 'not omni').

According to the game story, the Unredeemed has its hand in the Omni-Tek board - So naturally Unredeemed & OT are sharing a bed. We're an OT org, so stick with Unredeemed and crack any mobs affiliated with the Redeemed when you can.

As for levelling, a couple weeks ago I'd have recommended against taking on Elysium hecklers. However, with the recent removals of ingots it may calm down in a bit - Risk them if you want, but my better advice would be to go to Adonis ASAP.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:07 pm

zouki
Like Blue Star said, being omni you are aligned with the unredeemed. Bottom line is don't kill unredeemed mobs because you will lose Faction and you need that especially at high levels. If you need stuff like insignias from unredeemed mobs wait around while clan are killing them and then ask for insignia.

One thing about going to Adonis, unless you have someone to show you how to get there it is EXTREMELY hard to figure out how to get there (Trust me, I spent two weeks trying then finally got friendly clan high lvl enforcer and doc to help me)--basically you need a team to get there. I think most players that make it to Adonis and higher playfields have help from higher level org mates, which makes me realize the importance of developing high level chars in the SSX-AO. However, if you can get to Adonis and get on a good team and then kill one of the Adonis heck HP behemoths it's not impossible to get upwards of 900,000 XP! It's also an interesting playfield since it's mostly underwater and you have to wear this "diving suit" part of the time that protects you against this huge underwater DOT.

Return to “Anarchy Online”